Simagic have stormed into the sim racing scene with a handful of top quality peripherals perched at a very reasonable price point. One of the most popular products to emerge from the Simagic stable thus far is the Simagic Alpha Mini wheelbase.
Boasting 10Nm from the quality servo motor and priced from under $1,100 (for the wheelbase only), the Alpha Mini has quickly flourished into one of the most popular direct drive wheelbases around. In the video review below, the famous Barry Rowland from Sim Racing Garage undertakes a full review and breakdown on the Alpha Mini.
In this video you’ll discover…
- Intro on the Alpha Mini direct drive wheelbase
- Barry takes a closer look at the Alpha Mini
- Let’s take a look inside!
- Mounting options
- How to calibrate and tweak your wheel with Alpha Manager
- Barry’s live tuning session
- Driving test and final thoughts
CLICK HERE for more details on the Simagic Alpha Mini direct drive wheelbase