Take your flight sim experience to the next level with the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack!
The perfect bundle for the flight sim enthusiast. The T.16000M FCS flight pack from Thrustmaster includes everything you need to play your favourite flight sim games.
This bundle includes a T.16000M joystick, a TWCS throttle and a set of T.Flight rudder pedals. The FCS flight pack is USB compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
This is a great piece of kit. Thrustmaster are renowned for the quality flight sim gear. And the T.16000M FCS flight pack is no different.
The T.16000M joystick is extremely precise thanks to Thrustmasters’ exclusive H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) system. This is a series of internal magnetic sensors that remove all friction from the joystick, giving it an unrivalled level of accuracy and ensuring it’ll perform at 100% for years to come.
The TWCS throttle and T.Flight rudder pedals feature S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology. This is a unique system of industrial-class, aluminium slide rails that deliver ultra-smooth and precise sliding motion.
More details below. First, let’s cover all the awesome features packed inside the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS flight pack…
- H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensor system ensures friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time
- Precision levels up to 256 times greater than current systems (i.e. resolution value of 16000 x 16000)
- Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- Fully ambidextrous joystick
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- 16 action buttons with braille-style physical button identification
- One 8-way point-of-view hat switch
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
- T.A.R.G.E.T programming software allows you to load and program individual map profiles for each game you play
- S.M.A.R.T technology: unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion – precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel
- 5 (+3) axes: 1 throttle + 2-axis mini-stick + 1 toggle rudder + 1 rotary antenna + connector for optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder (16-bit throttle axis = 65635 values / all other axes = 1024 values each)
- 14 action buttons + 8-way PoV hat: two 4-way hat switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Manual toggle rudder with 15° angle and re-centering
- Connector for optional external TFRP rudder (sold separately)
- Tension screw (accessible via underside of throttle’s base): adjust the S.M.A.R.T mechanism’s resistance to suit your taste
- 1 mini-stick with push button that can be used for elevation and strafing in space simulation games or for slew control; can also be used for menu selection and validation
- 1 rotary wheel: easily validate settings or control radio antenna
- Ready for cockpit mounting: 2 M6 screw threads for attachment to cockpit + 4 rubber foot pads for perfect stability on a desk or cockpit
- T.A.R.G.E.T programming software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for every game you play
T.Flight Rudder Pedals
- Heavy-duty plastic pedals, industrial-class aluminium slide rails and wide, non-slip base
- Compatible with the entire Thrustmaster flight ecosystem
- Features Thrutsmasters’ exclusive S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) system. Four slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminium for perfectly smooth sliding motion
- Self-centering rudder axis: the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering
- T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software (PC only) allows you to program rudder axes and differential brakes
- Long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers
- 25cm footrest for rudder function
- Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.)
- Remove the heel-rest and you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor
- Attach the heel-rest and you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal
- Large base with non-slip rubber feet and inclined design combining comfort with stability
Here’s everything you need to know about the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS flight pack…
The complete solution for serious flight sim fan. Joystick, throttle and pedals included in the one bundle
The T.16000M FCS flight pack has been designed for fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard.
This bundle is composed of the T.16000M FCS flight stick, the TWCS throttle and a set of Thrustmaster flight rudder pedals.
The T.16000M FCS joystick will take your sim flying experience to a whole new level
The T.16000M FCS joystick features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick) and progressive throttle.
You’ve also got 16 action buttons with braille-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger.
The T.16000M FCS flight stick also employs Thrustmasters exclusive H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system.
This advanced magnetic sensor technology enhances the T.16000M to 16-bit resolution (16000 x 16000 values). The same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing you to engage your enemies with surgical precision.
The striking orange accents and LED backlighting add a stylish edge to the joystick.
Combined, the technology packed into the T.16000M joystick makes your flight experience super immersive.
Super smooth and precise throttle motion thanks to the TWCS throttle
With the TWCS throttle in your hands you’ve got complete control.
The TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides you with 5 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs.
The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort along its entire 80 mm range of travel, for smooth and accurate control.
The tightening screw allows you to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit your own personal taste.
Versatile and ergonomic Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals add another layer of realism to your flight sim experience…
The Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals feature S.M.A.R.T. technology.
This is a series of fourslide rails crafted of industrial-grade anodized aluminium. The rails’ unique design ensures a totally smooth sliding motion.
Working in conjunction with a self-centring rudder axis, the combination of these two elements provides the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centring.
Thanks to the long range of travel, combined with the smoothness of Thrustmaster’s proprietary S.M.A.R.T technology, allows you to activate the rudder with just the right amount of intensity – and jolt-free sliding action – for maneuvers that are 100% precise.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack today for just $469.
Model Number: TM-2960782
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
Compatible with PC ONLY
What’s In The Box?
1x Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joystick
1x Thrustmaster TWCS detachable throttle
1x Thrustmaster T.Flight rudder pedals
All Thrustmaster gear is covered by a two year limited warranty. This warranty protects you against manufacturer defaults.
If for some reason your item doesn't work as expected, simply contact us and we'll either repair your item under warranty...or we may be able to offer a refund/exchange.
Again, if for some reason your item doesn't work as expected, contact us right away and we'll sort out any issues ASAP.
You might have some questions about shipping times and costs. So, let’s cover some of those questions for you here…
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We’ve partnered with Australia’s fastest couriers to make sure you get your order FAST.
99% of our orders are shipped within one business day. That means if you order on a Monday, we’ll usually ship same day or the next business day (Tuesday).
Your order will usually arrive in 3 to 5 business days. Of course, this depends on where you’re located. If you live in a metro area, you can expect your order to arrive within 3 days.
If you live outside a metro area, you order will usually take a little longer to arrive. We recommend you allow 5 business days for your order to arrive.
The moment your order is on the way, we’ll send you tracking details via email. That means you’ll be able to keep an eye on your order and see where it is at any point in time.
Of course, if you have any questions or queries in relation to your order, simply email us, call (1300 508 954) or open the live chat function. We’ll help you in any way we can.
How much is shipping?
Shipping costs depend on item weight and shipping destination. We’ll do everything we can to ensure you receive the best shipping rates available.
Shipping is calculated in checkout. Simply fill in your address details and our shipping calculator will show the final shipping cost.
A lot of items we sell include free shipping. If an item is labelled free shipping, you won’t pay a single cent for shipping.
What if I’m not home when my order arrives?
No stress. If you’re not home, our couriers will drop your order off at the nearest depot or post office.
Contact details will be left at your door or in your mailbox so you can organise redelivery.
Hey what gives, it’s been more than a week and my order hasn’t arrived. Where is it?
No worries. The first thing we recommend you do is check your tracking details. It may just be that your order was held up a little.
If your tracking details don’t shed any light on where your order is, contact us on 1300 508 954 and we’ll help work out where your order is.
Why Buy From Us?
If you’ve clicked on this tab, you’re obviously looking for a reason or two on why you should shop for your gaming goodies at Gamer Gear Direct, rather than those other online stores.
And we’ll (not so) humbly say there’s lots of reasons we think you should shop with us…and not hand over your hard-earned cash at one of those big box retailers like Harvey Norman or JB Hi-Fi.
First up, we’ve got a policy here at Gamer Gear Direct we like to call…
100% customer happiness guaranteed (we mean it!)
OK, so the above title might sound a little corny to you, but it’s true.
We’ll bend over backwards to ensure you are 100% happy and satisfied with everything you buy from us.
We want you to tell your friends and family about your experience with us (and hopefully that’ll mean they visit our website, too).
And the only way you’re going to do that is when you’re happy with our service, right?
See, we’re not one of those big box electronics stores with a multi-million marketing budget. Those companies treat you like a number. Because they can afford to! They’ve got money coming out of their ears.
We’re different. We’re a small Aussie business. Every single potential customer that hits our website is precious to us (that includes you).
So, again, we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re over the moon with your Gamer Gear Direct shopping experience.
Do you think Harvey Norman can promise that kind of service? Probably not.
But look, you don’t have to take our word for Here’s what our customers are saying about us…
Ashley Woolnough says: ‘I want to say a huge thank you to Blake and the team at Gamer Gear Direct. The service has been absolutely impeccable from the moment I first looked at items to the moment they were delivered. I bothered Blake quite a bit, but nothing was too much trouble and he went above and beyond to help me. 5-star service’.
Joe Platt had this to say: ‘Just want to say how awesome the gaming chair is that we bought. Amazing quality, helpful service and the fastest delivery of an online purchase. Arrived Next Day!’
And this from B. Richardson: ‘Purchased an Audeze headset and it arrived inside two days. Thanks for the fast shipping and great service!’
That’s not an exhaustive list, either. There are plenty more happy customer stories we could share with you.
But let’s move on…
Five-star customer support. We’re just an email, phone call or live chat away. We’re here to help you day or night
‘Officially’ we’re around to support you and help you out with your questions and queries between normal business hours (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm).
But just between us…we’re pretty much here to help you out around the clock, 7 days a week.
We don’t switch off. For example, it’s not unusual for one of our team to be helping a customer with a shipping request at 9pm at night.
If you need a hand with anything just email us, call (1300 508 954) or open the live chat function and we’ll help you in any way we can.
Shop with confidence! If you don’t like what you’ve ordered you’ve got 30-days to return it. No questions asked (and we’ll even pay the return shipping)
The moment you buy anything from Gamer Gear Direct you’re automatically covered by our 30-day return policy.
This means if you’re not happy for any reason (and reason at all) you can return your item/s for refund or exchange. And we’ll even cover the return shipping.
That means you can shop with confidence. Again, if for any reason you’re not happy just return your items to us for a refund or exchange.
On top of our 30-day return policy, you’re also covered by a manufacturers warranty. Every product we sell is covered by a minimum 6-month warranty (most are covered by a 1 year or better warranty)
So, you can rest assured when you buy from us, you’re buying top quality, brand name products (no crap ‘grey import’ products here)
Super-fast shipping Australia wide. 99% of our orders are shipped with one business day (that’s fast!)
When you’re shopping online, you want your order fast, right?
We understand that. That’s why 99% of our orders are shipped within one business day from the time you order.
Your order will usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days from the day you ordered. Doesn’t matter whether you order a 50kg racing simulator cockpit or a mousepad, we’ll make sure you get your order in super quick time. We use the fastest couriers in the country to make sure you get your order in record time.
You can track your order the entire time. As soon as your order is on the way we’ll send you an email with tracking details.
Of course, if you have any questions or queries about your order simply email us and we’ll help you in any way we can.
Every product you buy from Gamer Gear Direct is covered by a minimum 6-month, manufacturer warranty
Nothing worse than buying something online and it’s faulty, right?
That’s exactly why every item we stock is covered by a minimum 6-month warranty. If the product you ordered from us doesn’t work right, simply return it to us and we’ll get it fixed for you under warranty. Or provide you with a replacement item.
Safe and 100% secure checkout. Your private details will never be shared
Our shopping cart is fitted with SSL encryption. That means you data is completely secure when you shop on our website. We don’t save or share any of your payment details.